Thursday, August 13, 2009

Poor sick baby....

So, Gavin is sick, which sucks because 1. I hate seeing my kids sick and 2. I'm missing even more work. We went to the doctor yesterday because I wanted him swabbed for strep since Sean had it last week, which luckily came back negative, but led us into Unknown Virus-land. So, he's being dosed around the clock with Motrin until we can get the fever to totally break. He sleeps like crap at night, which is killing James and I, but at least he's taking a nap next to me in bed right now. Sean is also home with me today because he's better at entertaining Gavin than I am. LOL. They've been fighting and irritating each other, along with their few and far-between sweet moments. Right before naptime, they both crawled up into my lap (so, I technically have all three of them in my lap :)), and Gavin started going in for a kiss on Sean. I don't know if anyone knows this, but Gavin looooooooooves to give kisses, but usually his kisses for Sean result in him getting pushed over with a "No baby, don't do dat" from his adoring older brother. LOL. So anyway, they're both sitting there kissing each other back and forth, and then Sean taught Gavin how to eskimo kiss. Awwww...such sweet boys that are hiding under the mean-ass exteriors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it. ~Not Your Average Dictionary
While we try to teach our children all about life,Our children teach us what life is all about.~Angela Schwindt
Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing up is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. ~Phyllis Diller